如果沒聽過這首就稱不上西洋迷,一首很經典、簡單的情歌
還記得我第一次聽到是鄧福如在康熙上翻唱的,上網找原唱時發現是男生超驚訝Lol
我個人不是很認識Jason,不過覺得他蠻可愛的,在音樂方面都風格都非常簡單卻不遜色,唱腔又帶點慵懶的感覺,很有度假風情
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
喔,我相信你也清楚,你徹底的把我迷倒
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
我試著保持冷靜,但你是如此火熱,把我完全融化
I fell right through the cracks
我像是陷入黑洞一般
Now I'm trying to get back
現在我正努力保持正常
Before the cool done run out
在我的耍帥招數用完之前
I'll be giving it my bestest
我要火力全開
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
除非命運的安排,誰都不准阻饒我
I reckon, it's again my turn
我決定放手一搏
To win some or learn some.
不論如何,是贏是學教訓都好
But I won't hesitate no more, no more.
但我絕不再多遲疑一刻
It cannot wait, I'm yours.
不須遲疑,我已屬於你
Well, open up your mind and see like me,
喔,學著我打開心胸吧
Open up your plans and damn you're free
好好地展開計畫,擁抱自由
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
仔細聆聽你的心,就能找到愛的蹤影
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing
看這美妙的一刻,人們隨著音樂哼唱起舞
we're just one big family
四海就是一家
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
天賜與每個人被愛的權利啊
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
所以我不會再多遲疑一秒
It cannot wait, I'm sure.
我很確定這事不得遲
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
沒有什麼好爭論的,人生苦短
This is our fate, I'm yours.
天註定我屬於你
Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
親愛的,你想過來一點、坐靠近些嗎?
And I will nibble your ear
我可以在你耳邊悄悄話
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
之前緊張的我在鏡子前花了太多時間
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
前前後後只是想要看得更清楚
But my breath fogged up the glass
但我只是笨手笨腳的把鏡面弄霧了
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
所以我只是笑笑的在上面畫了張臉
I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
我想,應該沒有什麼理由好拒絕了
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
想要丟去自己的虛榮心,就從心所欲吧
It's what we aim to do.
這就是我們應該要做的
Our name is our virtue.
每個人的名字都是特別而珍貴的
But I won't hesitate no more, no more.
從今日起我不再徬徨猶豫
It cannot wait, I'm yours
無須遲疑,我已屬於你
Well, open up your mind and see like me
喔,學學我打開你的心胸
Open up your plans and damn you're free
展開夢想藍圖,懷抱你的自由吧
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
傾聽你的心,你會發現自己像天空一般寬廣豁達
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
所以請你別再、別再、別再猶豫
There's no need to complicate 'cause our time is short
這無須爭論,人生苦短
This oh, this oh, this is our fate I'm yours
這,這,這就是天賜良緣,我已屬於你
Oh, I'm yours Oh, I'm yours
喔 我已屬於你
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
親愛的你是否真心相信我已屬於你?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours
你最好、最好相信,因為我早屬於你
BTW只有我一個人覺得Jason跟Youtuber紅人Kurt長得很像嗎!?
好啦,也不是長相很像,可以說是風格吧(?)
沒有留言:
張貼留言